WHEN: Saturday, October 11, 2014 12 pm - 5 pm
WHERE: FAIRFAX, CA - Birthplace of the mountain bike!
FairAnselm Plaza 765 Center Blvd. Fairfax, CA 94930 (next to Iron Springs Pub and Java Hut)
BUY YOUR BEER TASTING TICKET ONLINE AND SAVE!: $25 advance, $30 day of event.
- 70 bike exhibitors and a handmade bike show!
- Over 35 varieties of beer from 20 West Coast brewers!
- Live Music featuring Moonalice, Alice Drinks The Kool-Aid and Talley Up!
- Cargo Bike Jubilee!
- Group Road & Mountain Bike Rides!
- FREE Valet Bike Parking provided by MCBC - RIDE, DON’T DRIVE!
Benefiting the Marin County Bicycle Coalition and Access4Bikes. Sponsored by