WHEN: Saturday, October 12, 2013 11 am - 6 pm
WHERE: FAIRFAX, CA - Birthplace of the mountain bike!
FairAnselm Plaza 765 Center Blvd. Fairfax, CA 94930 (next to Iron Springs Pub and Java Hut)
ADMISSION: FREE!!! (Includes Bike Expo, Music and Activities)
BEER TASTING: $25 advance, $30 day of event. BUY NOW AND SAVE (click on link)
Beer Tasting Rules: Cash Only Day of Event and ID REQUIRED!
- 70 bike exhibitors and a handmade bike show!
- Over 35 varieties of beer from 20 West Coast brewers!
- Live Music: Moonalice, Tom Finch Group, Tiny Television, Dogtown Ramblers, Cradle Duende Duo
- Cargo Bike Jubilee!
- Marin Museum of Bicycling and Mountain Bike Hall of Fame!
- Group Road & Mountain Bike Rides!
- FREE Valet Bike Parking provided by MCBC - RIDE, DON’T DRIVE!
Benefiting the Marin County Bicycle Coalition and Access4Bikes. Sponsored by
Follow us on...